The trust you need. The integrity you expect. The results you demand.
Specializing in both US & International Relocation of employees, Thomas is an approved realtor through the Human Resources & Relocation Departments of many of the major Triangle Area companies such as IBM, GSK, BASF & many others. He knows & sells all areas of the Triangle market! He works hard to satisfy the wants of his clients. Thomas welcomes your business and will take good care of your clients as one of the top professionals in the industry!
This site has information on Wake County Schools, Wake Community information, and Median Prices of homes near and around Raleigh, North Carolina. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, Thomas Wohl, a highly trained Realtor with Re/MAX Preferred Associates will aid you with your relocation! Homebuyers can find information on properties through MLS search on residential real estate.
Thomas is your resource for buying and selling homes as well as for investment property, town homes, condos, rental property, luxury homes, golf course homes, water front homes, custom homes covering the following areas: Wake-Durham-Orange County, Cary, Raleigh, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale, Chapel Hill, Durham, Wendell, Hillsborough and other surrounding areas.
CERTIFICATIONS AND RECOGNITIONS
A few of the many acknowledgements from Thomas’ career.
- Ranked in the Top 50 in 2010
- Executive Vice President of Sales
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- #1 Agent for Raleigh/Cary region
- Ranked in the Top 100 – North and South Carolina 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Ranked in the Top 50- North and South Carolina 2007
- Ranked in the Top 25 in North and South Carolina 2008
- Member of the RE/MAX Founder’s Board
- #1 Platinum Listing Agent 2005 & 2006- Listing Units
- #1 Selling Agent Company Wide 2005 & 2006 Selling Volume
- Gold Listing Award – Listing Volume 2005 & 2006
- CIPS- Certified International Property Specialist (candidate)
- ABR-Accredited Buyers Representative
- CDPE- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- FSR- Foreclosure and Short Sale Resource
- NAR-Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Greater Raleigh/Wake County Association of Realtors
- 100% Club for production-RE/MAX Internationa l999-2004
- Platinum Award – RE/MAX international 2005
- President of International Real Estate Council 2004
- MAME award winner (major achievement in marketing excellence)
- TRC Transnational Referral Council